Keylogger is surveillance software, it mean that I will run in hidden mode and make a close observation of a person or group, especially one under suspicion.
Click on Application Setting Button (Press Ctrl+E) to set the hidden mode settings of keylogger. For this you should check the actions to be performed when the hidden mode is switched on. As soon as you switch off the hidden mode, Keylogger will restore its previous status (all shortcuts and records in the registry will be created anew). From Application setting you can remove or hide following entries as follows here…
- Remove (Hide) Entry control panel -> Add Remove Program list
- Remove(Hide) Application from window startup list
- Remove(Hide) Entry from start menu program list
- Hide destination folder where keylogger is installed
- Hide automatic from task manager
- Activate keylogger for multiple user account